Forums

Help › Forums

Good Alternate Shot Pardner

Sat, Jan 27 2018 7:47 AM (0 replies)
  • LVKid
    42 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 7:47 AM

Looking for a good and interested Alternate Shot game pardner. Im not looking for the proverbial social climbing ladder player. I dont give a crap about the match or stroke play crap or about my XP. All I care about is the fun and competitive spirit of the 2on2 AltShot game. I have a CC, a TeamSpeak3 server and a Skype contract all ready to go for the right minded player to learn, grow together and team up with.

I am asking that the player will be a Tour Pro rank or better. My ranking and stroke play values up to this point were put together for the purpose of giving my future pardner a look at the fact that I very well do know how to play the game, all I can do is get BETTER.

All we will need to do at this point is to play, share, have a blast all while learning and get better at Alt Shot together as a team. If this interests you, add me to your friends and message me. Keep in mind this is for the fun of the game and setting a WGT Alt Shot game standard for other teams to try to beat...the competitive competition of kicking major butt and being good at it.

LVKid

RSS