Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Consecutive Days Played Bonus?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 1 2011 9:27 AM (7 replies)
  • Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 9:26 AM

Hi, can someone please tell me how the consecutive days bonus works. I have played every day for about two weeks and was receiving my bonus. Two days ago I received my bonus twice on the same day and hence the next day of playing I did not.

I am anxious to get my level up so I can buy better clubs so I bought a drink today to get the added bonus to my days played bonus. I played an 18 hole and 9 hole stroke tourney and did not receive it. 

Any information would be appreciated. thx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 10:03 AM

This happens sometimes when you play twice in the same 24 hour period but that period overlaps the period WGT uses for the standard. Whatever time zone you're in, adjust the time for San Francisco time and that will be your 24 hour period starting point. You would need to play once every period, any mode from 3 hole practice to a full 18.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 10:16 AM

It's based on Greenwich Mean Time.  It's 17:16am Greenwich Time now.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 10:26 AM

This is what it says in the fax section.

Do I earn experience points for playing consecutive days on WGT?

Yes, you will receive bonus experience points for playing consecutive days on WGT. In order to earn a Consecutive Days bonus you need to have completed a game at least two days in a row. Please make note that Consecutive Days are based on UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and not your local time zone.

I am in EST time US. How will I know when I will receive my bonus off this information? Monday the 20th I received two bonuses, yesterday nothing and today nothing. I would like to find out when I will receive today's bonus so I can go forward and keep in mind the 24 hour clock from that point. thank you so much. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 11:48 AM

8PM EST for you.  This will be 7PM when DST is over.

• dananurs
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 12:36 AM
    piztaker is correct, effectively EST == GMT
  • dananurs
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 12:37 AM
    piztaker is correct, effectively EST == UTC
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 9:27 AM

He didn't say that Dan and that's not correct.

RSS