Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ampario

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 24 2011 8:44 AM (2 replies)
  • benjawood
    447 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 1:27 AM

I was finally, after numerous attempts, able to complete the Ampario 450 credit survey yesterday. Great I thought. After 45 minutes of mouse clicking I come to the end. Thank you for participating in the survey it says.

However, I have not received any credits yet... and I can no longer access any free surveys nor paying offers. Error message on the TrialPay page says "connexion error to We want to hear from you". On my account tab, nothing has registered either.

Has anyone had any similar problems?

Thanks.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 3:25 AM

yes ive had similar problems - completed a 450c survey a few days ago then received an 'invalid session' error at the end of the completed survey. fired a few emails off to ampario and wgt but as of yet received only the regular automated reply regarding blah blah did u qualify blah. nothing has been done as far as i can see, and this has  happened a few times recently with other surveys as well eg the 75c daily surveys come to mind. if they dont show up on your 'offer status' ur basically stuffed. as i was.

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 8:44 AM

Wontonamo:
    if they dont show up on your 'offer status' ur basically stuffed. as i was.

Yeah, think so too. Annoying since that I've just reached level 85, was counting on the extras to snap up the 3w. Will have to wait a tad longer now.

RSS