Forums

Help › Forums

Re: clash

Tue, Mar 27 2018 2:09 PM (2 replies)
  • BLIZZARD14
    7 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 11:37 AM

When you play in a clash & your CC gets 3 super passes does each member get 3 or is it 3 passes for the whole club?

• WillieSinkit
    1,752 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 1:03 PM

What can my club earn from playing in a Club Event?

There are a number of new rewards a Country Club can earn in an Event, which are called CC Rewards and include:

• A limited number of special MAX CC Rewards equipment with top in-game performance
    • Special limited-edition Tournament Tee Box markers to be used in CC tournaments
    • Special limited-edition Tournament Flags to be used in CC tournaments
    • Club Passes

Where do I view CC Rewards?

The full list of CC Rewards is on the Country Club Rewards tab in-game, showing which have been unlocked.

Who receives CC Rewards?

Most CC Rewards are awarded to all participating country club members, but some are only for members selected by the CC Owner, like the special MAX CC Rewards equipment. Unless otherwise noted, a single MAX CC Reward item is available for each event. WGT will contact the winning owner after the event and ask who in their club should receive the MAX CC Reward item.

When do I get my CC Reward?

CC Rewards are processed 24-48 hours after a Club Event is completed.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 2:09 PM

Three super passes (3) would go to the CC, available in the next Clash. Ball and Putter prizes are similarily awarded only once to the CC, to be distributed by the owner.

Differently, the CC passes got to each member who has participated.

RSS