Forums

Help › Forums

Re: did a survey never got the credit for it. And I can prove it.

Mon, Jun 27 2011 4:52 PM (6 replies)
  • fugy50
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 11:37 AM

I just did a survey and I finished it. It said that I was done. and I clicked next and everything was good, but I never got my credits.

I have a screen shot to prove it. So how do I get my credits after the survey completion??

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 12:14 PM

Top right of the Earn Credits page is the word SUPPORT. Clicking that is a good place to start.

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 12:39 PM

When you get through with a survey that "confirms instantly"....Reload(refresh) the main page...you're credits should show up.  The main page that shows your credits is stale or static or whatever you wanna call it.  just finish the survey and refresh WGT main page.

roy

• fugy50
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 12:44 PM

ifixpcs:

When you get through with a survey that "confirms instantly"....Reload(refresh) the main page...you're credits should show up.  The main page that shows your credits is stale or static or whatever you wanna call it.  just finish the survey and refresh WGT main page.

roy

I did one of those surveys with 75 credits, I refreshed several times and nothing showing up.

anyways here is the proof. And I did click next and that was it.

• fugy50
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 1:01 PM
  • ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 1:03 PM

i think the survey needs your input...NOT THE FORUMS

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 4:52 PM

I just did a survey and no credits as well, supposed to be 75 credits from a Daily survey and I didnt close it out like it said not too. I contacted Trial Pay lets see how long that takes.

RSS