Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:36 PM (8 replies)
  • ubiquitus
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 6:11 PM

I get it...do a survey and they dont like my answers so they freaking make believe that I didn't actually do a survey. Is this whole game surrounded by BS?

• ubiquitus
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 8:41 AM

I cant f-ing believe how dumb this is. Don't click that your working single white male. don't click your a Hispanic working married man with 3 kids. Don't click your a working native american who smokes either. Oh and don't tell them you make more then 50k. Basically don't click on the bogus f-ing survey EVER and you'll be fine. Unless your an overwieght divorced unemplyed lazy *** with heart problems

• ubiquitus
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2011 8:58 AM

Thats right, stifle me. DON'T DO SURVEYS!!! Biggest waste of time ever!!!!!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 9:11 AM

ubiquitus:

Is this whole game surrounded by BS?

The surveys are run by TrialPay. Totally different website to WGT. If you have a complaint about the surveys, tell TrialPay.

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 9:27 AM

I've  used the survey method to stock my bag pretty well. I do them 3 or 4 times a week.

I'm 53, white, work full time, and i get 3 or 4 surveys to work all the time, the only thing I 

did that made a difference was when I started checking " prefer not to awnser " on the

race questions. before I would get maybe 1 out of 10 or 15. Now I get 1 out of 3 or 4.

also time of day seems to matter too as some fill up fast. The best time i've found is

early afternoons. ( u.s central time). And last but not least, Monday's and Tuesday's

are best also. hope this helps and good luck!!! 

• ingeras
    7 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 11:06 AM

don't understand why their survey didn't ask anything about their site and what we thought of it and  legends tour legend and tour  master have advantages no others have

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:09 PM

ingeras:

don't understand why their survey didn't ask anything about their site and what we thought of it and  legends tour legend and tour  master have advantages no others have

Ok I don't understand the last part of your post, But Wgt has nothing to do with the surveys except they get paid for hosting them and we recieve credits to spend on there site when we complete one. Trial Pay is the comapny that puts out the surveys at the request of advertising firms and product manufacturers to test the waters for new ad campains.and or products and services. I have completed surveys for advertising campains 6 to 8 months ago that i see on tv now. So the reason they never have surveys about WGT is because WGT has NOTHING to do with them. Hope this helps clear up the confusion you are having about the surveys and how they work. Just "google" Trial Pay Inc. and read up on what they do.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:41 PM

The surveys and video watching have paid for my complete year of play here on WGT as of today.

Still not a penny out of pocket.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:36 PM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS