Forums

Help › Forums

Re: next tier?

Tue, Jul 5 2011 10:51 AM (1 replies)
  • Schilterpius
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 7:26 AM

Hello guys

I have a little question. I'm right now master at level 81 and my average score is 64.58. I played a lot rounds and tournaments. Today I played the congressional course and made a score of -4 (I had never this score before on this course). But my average score stayed at 64.58. Well, I thought, and I played kiawah island full 18 with a finally score of -7 (also first time I reached this score their). Unfortunately, my average stayed by 64.58 and also my tier. I don't know what to do more...

need help. thanks a lot

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 10:51 AM

Schilterpius:

Hello guys

I have a little question. I'm right now master at level 81 and my average score is 64.58. I played a lot rounds and tournaments. Today I played the congressional course and made a score of -4 (I had never this score before on this course). But my average score stayed at 64.58. Well, I thought, and I played kiawah island full 18 with a finally score of -7 (also first time I reached this score their). Unfortunately, my average stayed by 64.58 and also my tier. I don't know what to do more...

need help. thanks a lot

hi,

for average to go lower, you most post scores -7 or under. the lower scores you will post, the faster the average will drop

-wgticon

RSS