Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putting grid colors

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 6 2011 4:12 PM (4 replies)
  • JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 9:18 AM

Hello: I have played as a member since Dec.2010 ,at Pro level now with fast green speeds.I have searched the Forum for something on this so forgive me if I missed something.I noticed recentlly something I had never seen before.There were different colors on long putting grid lines.On downhill long putts I noticed orange grid lines near the cup.On uphill long putts I noticed  purple color grid lines near the cup.No problem with my monitor colors.So I was wondering if it is telling me it is more or less severe a break closer to the hole than it is to me?  Any help would be appreciated

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 12:05 PM

Hi

it's more like cooler/hotter (the way I read it). The blueish basically means more uphill and orangeish means more downhill. Obviously that also means more break on downhill and less on uphill.

The post here has more details about putting

-wgticon

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 2:47 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

it's more like cooler/hotter (the way I read it). The blueish basically means more uphill and orangeish means more downhill. Obviously that also means more break on downhill and less on uphill.

The post here has more details about putting

-wgticon

WGTicon

No offense, but after reading many of tour posts, I believe that you should consider using the spell check option.

LOL, BD

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 3:43 PM

So to make sure I have this right in my mind.A cutaway side view would look like thiis?

uphill                       hole

purple

blue

ball

downhill

ball

red

orange

hole

along that nature?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 4:12 PM

JaRTennBogey:

So to make sure I have this right in my mind.A cutaway side view would look like thiis?

uphill                       hole

purple

blue

ball

downhill

ball

red

orange

hole

along that nature?

each hole/putting line is unique, but sure, it can be like that

RSS