Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hack @ lv 22 wtf?

Sun, Jul 10 2011 4:20 AM (6 replies)
  • funkyou
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 12:44 PM

iv been playin for a couple weeks now, and havent went to a amateur, wat does it take for me to lvl. iv noticed that there lvl 14s at amateur, i asked other ppl wat does it take and they say play!  im not gettin answer so im askin this community

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 1:04 PM

funkyou:

iv been playin for a couple weeks now, and havent went to a amateur, wat does it take for me to lvl. iv noticed that there lvl 14s at amateur, i asked other ppl wat does it take and they say play!  im not gettin answer so im askin this community

You need to play ranked stroked play games to move tiers.  CTTH's do not affect your average.

Cheers,

b0gey

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 1:08 PM

You have to play ranked, stroke play rounds, and get your avg to around 100 i think to make amature

• funkyou
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 11:00 PM

thank you b0gey, is that rank match thru multi-player? and wat is CTTH? im a complete N00B to this game and the phrase's everyone use =S... And can you add me as a friend  to give me a few pointers? thanks alot for everyone's help =)

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 8:40 AM

funkyou:

That is it exactly.  Only ranked or tournament stroke play games comprise your average, and tier advances are based on a set average within a set number of ranked rounds.

If you only play blitz and CTTH, you will never elevate.  On the other hand, if that is your interest, elevation isn't something you need anyway, as for the most point the higher tiers affect the tee spots, green speeds etc.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 11:27 PM

CTTH is Closest To The Hole.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2011 4:20 AM

funkyou:

thank you b0gey, is that rank match thru multi-player? and wat is CTTH? im a complete N00B to this game and the phrase's everyone use =S... And can you add me as a friend  to give me a few pointers? thanks alot for everyone's help =)

There you go your average is now 82 (at time of post).   Ranked can be multi player, single or any of the tournaments are ranked.  

Keep up the good work and you will be an amateur in no time.

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS