Re: buying credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 4 2021 8:33 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 3:38 PM

LightsOut1120:

gift cards are the way to go.  i also use subway and cvs as well.  u can buy them at gift card kiosks in almost any store.

I use Subway cards for payouts in tournaments. Works good

• poppagolf
    55 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 1:14 AM

Have had similar problems..have you tried re-entering your card details when trying to purchase  credits..worked for me

• jenwren
    2,725 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 2:08 AM

Yes I remember that too.  When I went to get credit my authorisation code box had been altered and anyone could have got credit from me.  My bank cancelled my card immediately and have  been using paypal ever since.  I changed my password daily for a few days just to make sure my account was secure.  Everyone was told to change their passwords. The paypal thing there must be an email or something from them.

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 1:28 PM

yes, i've done everything except uninstall wgt/slimjet. Thanks for all the info you all have given me. WGT still hasn't figured it out yet. Not much more info i can send them, and i really don't want to resort to gift cards, like the one person said, you never can tell if the card has already been hacked and i don't want to chance it. If i have to use the free balls i probably will never buy another ball again. We shall see what we shall see...lol.  Again, thanks for all your replies.                                                                                                                                                        cheers y'all, mike

• TClayton1
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 4:44 PM

this is what i know .....everytime you buy credits you need to role over to billing info and reenter your country and state then your card info with qvc code on back to purchase .

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2021 11:37 AM

this week 321 yanks quit making over 8000 in total overall yanks quitting in games is now 96.789 per cent do you quit in real life if playing badly or losing at sport yanks no wonder god made cov19 

• jacktrade51
    11,130 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 8:23 PM

Did you check the expiration date on your debit card?

That has happened to me.

• carlosdev
    2,553 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 8:33 PM

Best to buy via paypal. No matter where you are from, u wont be charged anything extra. You will get the exact credits as offered in the menu tab

Iam a living example ;) ;) 

• PAGES
RSS