Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing better

Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:13 AM (2 replies)
  • Chriswil123
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 2:56 AM

I'm still a hack how do I progress?

And how do I get credits to improve my clubs without buying them?

The dots on the green arn't consistant to me, some times my ball goes off on a tangent even with an easy putter.

I am improving slowley but when do I move from hack (what level) and do I get credits for that?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 11:35 AM

Chriswil123:

I'm still a hack how do I progress?

And how do I get credits to improve my clubs without buying them?

The dots on the green aren't consistent to me, some times my ball goes off on a tangent even with an easy putter.

I am improving slowly but when do I move from hack (what level) and do I get credits for that?

Hi

ez-putter is designed for beginners. it will be as precise as others. once you get the hang of the swing and how to approximate power, the idea is to switch to one where you hit for ding (preciseness).

dots also will not be consistent, speed of the dots shows how much break is at any given spot.

credits can be earned here by completing our partner's offers

-wgticon

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:13 AM

WGTicon:

ez-putter is designed for beginners. it will be as precise as others. once you get the hang of the swing and how to approximate power, the idea is to switch to one where you hit for ding (preciseness).

dots also will not be consistent, speed of the dots shows how much break is at any given spot.

Would be easier if the dots ran both ways showing not only the break but the speed of the incline/decline of  the green. Speaking of the greens, I know the number above the distance is the number of inches in the rise/drop of the green. What I've never figured out is exactly  what it means. Is it say + or - 2 per foot, per square, over the entire length of the putt, or what?? It'd be great to know.   thanks

RSS