Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:59 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2011 4:18 PM

uncledude:

Here's the link your looking for.

www.wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx

It that even still valid? As WGT no longer uses Gambit but has switched to Trialpay.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 6:27 AM

Being in Australia we get different 'offers' i gues.

But the Watch Movie thing, paid out 150creds for us.. all you had to do was watch a movie trailer.

8 creds?

I think there is one or two here that offer 8 credits nevver looked at them.

Most surveys I do are maximum 20 mins, some as short as 5 mins.. all pay min 75 creds and some pay 450 and 150

NEVER  had one last an hour.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 12:02 PM

2 of the videos did work and gave me a whole 4 credits. LOL the videos that Trialplay have from time to time are worth 8 credits each and some of them you can watch many times and get credits each time you watch them. Some only give you credits once.I just tried one of the surveys from the Gambit link and got an error message saying that the offer was no longer valid. Maybe the only ones that will work are something that Trialpay offers as well. 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 9:51 PM

borntobesting:
    tried one of the surveys from the Gambit link

That link loaded for me , but NONE of the offers/ surveys had i seen before. and none of them worked, said they wern't avail in my area.

We are obviously getting different surveys between regions, which is understandable.

When I first joined WGT , i poppped a bit of 'hard earned' into the game.. then tried the surveys, read some of the other forums about the surveys and simply perservered.

I am used to the surveys we have here now and earn almost every day.. 

• trev11
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 5:23 PM

I can't watch my free videos today:( I use Chrome and verified that I have enabled third party cookies.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:59 PM

trev11:

I can't watch my free videos today:( I use Chrome and verified that I have enabled third party cookies.

Works for me, try clearing your caches.

• PAGES
RSS