Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to be an uber hack player?

Sun, Jul 17 2011 11:09 PM (2 replies)
  • bobobalin
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 4:59 PM

My friend and I just started playing this game literally this week. My mate threw down some money for clubs and is going better than I am at the moment. no sweat. Sure practice will make me better. We have both had a crack at a few of the Tournaments that are on and think we have done reasonable given our newness to the game.

What we both find unbelieveable is how players that are supposedly like us .. ie Hacks(though we have both moved up now) manage to score in the low 60s in these tournaments? Are we missing something? I see they have score averages in the low 60s as well ... how so?

To make matters even more interesting I log in for a quick 9 holes and what do i notice on the WGT home page in the player spotlight section?

A HACK player featured that has a 62.75 average .......... How do my mate and I compete with this? Why should we bother spending any money as new players to even bother continuing? 

We like the game, but something just doesn't seem right here when we shot in the 80s or more as new hacks and ppl are leading comps in the low 60s.

Enlighten us pls WGT.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 8:26 PM

It's multple IDs, bobo. Players get to a point where they are afraid of the higher tier and start over with another ID. They already know the courses and proceed to rake. It's not right, it's not fair, it's against the T&C and there's nothing that can be done about it on this end. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 11:09 PM

Hi,

if you suspect someone is breaking the rules, either contact me privately or email members@worldgolftour.com and we will check it out.

-wgticon

RSS