Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Editing Clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 21 2011 3:46 PM (1 replies)
  • Crestmount
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 2:29 PM

Have a problem with the club edit function.  Was renting a set of clubs which has now expired.  Decided to rent another set of clubs but now when I go to edit my clubs and add the new set to my bag all I get is an inventory alert telling me that my previous set rental has expired (something I already know).  I just want to try out the club set I have paid good money to rent before I decide whether to buy or not.  At this rate the rental period for these clubs will expire and my money lost before I even get to try the product.  Have sent an email to WGT yet no reply--not good people.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 3:46 PM

Crestmount:

Have a problem with the club edit function.  Was renting a set of clubs which has now expired.  Decided to rent another set of clubs but now when I go to edit my clubs and add the new set to my bag all I get is an inventory alert telling me that my previous set rental has expired (something I already know).  I just want to try out the club set I have paid good money to rent before I decide whether to buy or not.  At this rate the rental period for these clubs will expire and my money lost before I even get to try the product.  Have sent an email to WGT yet no reply--not good people.

hi

it's a known bug, please email members@worldgolftour.com and they can research it for you/

-wgticon

RSS