Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT SERVERS COSTING ME CREDITS!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:10 PM (9 replies)
  • JohnR869
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 8:35 AM

To start with it was very rarely that wgt would give me the error window and disconnect me from a challenge match but its become alot more frequent and is really starting to Pi$$ me off!! id estimate its cost me over 1500 credits, im sure wgt can check but i would like my credits back!! Does anyone know who i can contact about this issue?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 1:34 PM

JohnR869:

To start with it was very rarely that wgt would give me the error window and disconnect me from a challenge match but its become alot more frequent and is really starting to Pi$ me off!! id estimate its cost me over 1500 credits, im sure wgt can check but i would like my credits back!! Does anyone know who i can contact about this issue?

Hi

you can contact the support team via members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• MacSniperE
    279 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 4:00 PM

Where did the second $ go?

• leprachuan
    39 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 4:11 PM

i need dollar dollar,dollar is what i need hey hey

• JohnR869
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 9:47 AM

thanks!

• vegased
    50 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 10:08 AM

WGT,,PLS get r act togther U  have a grt product which i'm sure u know but we know that U have a serious server problem which is causen people to A. Lose $$$$ and B.get Very Piss off at your game...Why wont U fix this problem....

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 11:01 AM

Im not one for complaining about servers i just want to have a quick moan and say that i was unable to hit my ball earlier when a scorecard spreadsheet survey appeared and wouldnt X off..I had to bail out of the game and return,But the match play was in practice mode and i had to start over,Whats going on WGT,,Spread sheet survey when im about to putt my ball LOL,Geez,You have to see it to believe it,

• DIGBYSELLERS
    944 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 11:39 AM

Yup I've had that Pop Up/Scorecard survey rubbish many a time to, right in middle of a shot/game had no choice to click X  another reason to have to disconnect , sort it out WGT!

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:01 PM

Yes  they need too  get there act together,doesnt say  much for the Paying Customers Rights does it?  happening all the time.  same  problem.  very annoying.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:10 PM

There is an option when that pops up to opt out of it.  I have followed the link and opted out of everything.  Since doing that, I have had the pop up pop up anyway.

RSS