Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting?!? >:(

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 24 2011 2:29 PM (2 replies)
  • kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 8:43 AM

Why is it that I can make 30+ foot putts perfectly but I can't make some stupid 2 or 3 foot putts?  I line it up straight, I hit it with the perfect amount of speed, but it always goes like several inches to the left or right and it frustrates me.  Can anybody tell me why this happens?  I use regular balls and a regular putter and sometimes even the starter putter, but it still happens.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 1:25 PM

kingsman142:

Why is it that I can make 30+ foot putts perfectly but I can't make some stupid 2 or 3 foot putts?  I line it up straight, I hit it with the perfect amount of speed, but it always goes like several inches to the left or right and it frustrates me.  Can anybody tell me why this happens?  I use regular balls and a regular putter and sometimes even the starter putter, but it still happens.

Hi

that putter has alot of margin for error. Chances are on a 30fter if you missed the line you would not know it, but from 3ft, any miss off the ding, will adjust the line and miss. Only way to correct it is to either adjust for miss or upgrade the equipment.

Also, I noticed you use ez-clubs, they are also not very precise and since you know how the meter works, if you get non-ez clubs, you should get much better overall performance.

-wgticon

• kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 2:29 PM

I switch between regular and EZ, but thanks for the reply.  I'll be trying to get more credits to upgrade. :)

RSS