Forums

Help › Forums

Re: forced surveys on the last few holes..

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 29 2011 6:00 AM (7 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2011 5:11 PM

-that just plain sux! To interrupt a golfer is just damn wrong!Whats with this happy crap?I could not even close it out-had to quit my game..thanx -thats getting pretty bad.

If anyone else has a problem with this,..please speak out! BigArnL

• kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 8:09 AM

What surveys during a game?  It's never happened to me...

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 8:26 AM

-that just plain sux! To interrupt a golfer is just damn wrong!Whats with this happy crap?I could not even close it out-had to quit my game..thanx -thats getting pretty bad.

hi BigArnL i know that sux, i am having same problems as well but to me in the middle of the game instead, and like you i had to quit the game also i couldn't even close it.
     southboys
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 8:34 AM

BigArnL:

I could not even close it out-had to quit my game..thanx -thats getting pretty bad.

Happened to me twice but luckily it was at the end of my game.  I could not "X" out of the survey and had to close the window.  I believe it asked me my gender, age, how many ppl use this IP address.  I put "other" on all and told them to go Fu*( their mother.............

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 9:08 AM

Well-some kinda justice-just had a double eagle..lol, I don't mind advertisements of such- but gameplay is a serious matter for most of us, its not a good thing & I think if a poll is asked for, you will find most agree. So please management, fix this situation. ty

Thank you golfers for speaking out against this item of desperate matter...& gOOdgOlfin'2ya!

• kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 4:47 PM

Where are you guys getting surveys during the game?  I don't get them.

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 6:10 PM

Where are you guys getting surveys during the game?  I don't get them.

Where? On the main page during the game, somehow they just come and cover the screen...grrr

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 6:00 AM

Yeah- mine was like the second shot off the fairway-about the 16th hole-it just took control of the screen.

RSS