Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys

Sat, Dec 1 2018 6:45 PM (8 replies)
  • RockFubar
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 6:15 PM

I have found that taking surveys are a joke. You start one only to be led to another one, then another one and of course one more only to find out you are not compatible. I have tried the videos. On the PC they are not available and they have dried up on the app. So there you go, no way to earn free credits. I like playing and will continue to play, but will be unable to upgrade my equipment. Have a nice day.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 6:32 AM

Which surveys do you take? I do the Peanut Lab ones and make 100’s of credits each and every week. 

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 8:15 AM

RockFubar:

I have found that taking surveys are a joke. You start one only to be led to another one, then another one and of course one more only to find out you are not compatible. I have tried the videos. On the PC they are not available and they have dried up on the app. So there you go, no way to earn free credits. I like playing and will continue to play, but will be unable to upgrade my equipment. Have a nice day.

For whatever reason, I had stopped doing surveys for a while. But a few days ago, I started again. I've had fairly good success. I would guess that between the surveys and watching videos on my mobile devices, I've probably picked up around 1,500 credits this past week. 

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 8:31 AM

RockFubar:

First off you wont qualify for every survey you try . There are days when I go through the same thing . Then there are other days when I knock out 2 - 3 in a row . Yes the best videos are gone now . Live  gamer and Supersonic were the best for earning credits . The Radium One videos are time consuming and award only 1 -2 credits per view .

Starting off it may seem like a lost cause but keep trying . It will take time and patience to earn credits . Thats the real secret to doing it and many of us do it every day . Ive been at it for over 7 years now and still going . Yes its harder now than before but still worth the effort .  

• futtocks12345
    29 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 8:41 AM

RockFubar:

You can probably consider what kind of people a lot of surveys are looking for.

I suspect many of the surveys want people who state that they are full-time employed, have a middle or high income, have child/children, have house/property, have disposable income or savings to invest, etc etc 

- understandable if the companies paying for the surveys want people who fit within their customer range. (eg. there may be no point in eg. a prestige car maker getting survey results from someone who says they are a poor, single person who uses only a 50 year old bicycle as transport; nor from a very very old person who is not interested in ever getting a new car).

I personally have had many Credits from surveys, the most being a single 15 minute survey of 450 Credits... 

Usually get between 50 and 120 credits per survey, but yes about 30%-50% of them do reject / disqualify - as "not suitable" etc.   (eg. Do them in parallel with alt.shot 4-ball, especially if people are playing with 90s shot timer...zzz)

• DoctorLarry
    4,301 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 10:13 AM

I play on PC 98% of the time but use mobile to collect free credits.  When I am doing anything that does not require maximum attention I have videos going on mobile.  With two mobile devices, I have one ready to go when the other maxes out at 16 credits.  When it maxes out, you need to totally close the app, wait a few seconds for memory to clear, and restart app.  This is not cost effective if you have something that requires max attention or pays anything, but is easy when sitting around watching tv, just talking, eating, etc, and yes in bathroom!

I think I am just too "honest" when I start a survey and my demographic does not work well for almost any survey.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 3:11 PM

DoctorLarry:
    I play on PC 98% of the time but use mobile to collect free credits.  When I am doing anything that does not require maximum attention I have videos going on mobile.  With two mobile devices, I have one ready to go when the other maxes out at 16 credits.  When it maxes out, you need to totally close the app, wait a few seconds for memory to clear, and restart app.  This is not cost effective if you have something that requires max attention or pays anything, but is easy when sitting around watching tv, just talking, eating, etc, and yes in bathroom!

just a thought!

Maybe you should keep it to yourself!

• callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 4:08 PM

RockFubar:
    On the PC they are not available and they have dried up on the app. So there you go, no way to earn free credits.

Videos are working fine for me on my mobile device. About a year ago I used to do surveys while watching the videos and had a heck of a time completing even 1 so I gave up on the surveys. I must be to honest to qualify. lol

• santa084
    114 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 6:45 PM

On mobile. The home page bottom left play video for 2 credits I got all my upgrade from that

RSS