Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Poor connection

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 31 2011 2:06 PM (7 replies)
  • princeamit
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 11:35 PM

Whenever I log in this site, there is poor connection. I'm able to browse other sites very smoothly and watch videos on Youtube. But this site is so slow. Since m more like addicted to this site n it being one of my fav. site I suggest U to look into this matter. Also there is repeated msg frm my anti-virus saying this site is 'HARMFUL", pls HELP!

Thank You,

Amit

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 12:47 AM

princeamit:

Whenever I log in this site, there is poor connection. I'm able to browse other sites very smoothly and watch videos on Youtube. But this site is so slow. Since m more like addicted to this site n it being one of my fav. site I suggest U to look into this matter. Also there is repeated msg frm my anti-virus saying this site is 'HARMFUL", pls HELP!

Thank You,

Amit

hi

those 'harmful' messages are false positives from the antivirus. I am not sure why it is slower for you, it should be just as fast as anything

-wgticon

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 6:31 AM

It has been slow lately, especially   after you tee off then when it takes u too the course it takes forever too Load,No its not my  Pc,a few others have told me the same,hence people arnt  bothering as  much. Really need  looking into  tho.

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 8:06 AM

same for me download videos in seconds but WGT is always slowwwwwwwwwwww

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 8:55 AM

and whats with when you hit the ball and it takes 10-15 sec. before the club swings.???

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2011 10:35 AM

That's the new slo mo feature LOL.    I'm also running into the same problem along with it taking very long to bring my profile up. Also have to log in more often. My screen freezes a lot more.

• canuck1056
    3,172 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 1:19 PM

the slow mo is the new feature , it's the swing hub by minolta to analyz your swing

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2011 2:06 PM

How about when you close the game window it log's you out and you have to log back in. A lot of strange things going on lately. Took about 2 minutes to load my profile yesterday.

RSS