Help › Forums

Re: New Hack looking for a CC and to learn the links

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 12 2011 11:27 PM (3 replies)
  • Kaeken
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 10:06 AM

Hello Fellow Duffers,

I am brand new to this wonderful game. I have been learning most of the aspects of the game but have not yet participated in ranked play. Thanks for any advice and happy hitting.

Kaeken

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 12:21 PM

Kaeken:

Hello Fellow Duffers,

I am brand new to this wonderful game. I have been learning most of the aspects of the game but have not yet participated in ranked play. Thanks for any advice and happy hitting.

Kaeken

Welcome aboard :)

-wgticon

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 8:04 PM

Welcome to the game. I am new as well (Been playing  week). If you see me on feel free to invite me to game. Like you I am looking to meet some new people to play with. Game is a ton of fun

So as for things I have elarned so far. I played alot of closest to the pins to start off with to get a feel for the clubs, etc. I checked out the guides on shots, chipping putting, and wind. USed the information played the mutliple course and actually bought a set of clubs made a wonderful change to my playing exp. dropping my scrore by a good 6 points once I got used to them. Cheer and see you on the links,

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2011 11:27 PM

Welcome new  people. If you like this game and want to improve, i strongly suggest you view this wgt tutorial. Putting Tips http://wgt.com/forums/t/559.aspx if you find yourself on tournament speed greens, which will happen everytime you play with a a tour master or a legend, use this formula. Once you figure your distance according to the tutorial, subtract 28%, The exception is congressional., If you have a several inch incline or up + whatever you wanna call it, which happens often, I would putt the distance or only take off no more that 3-4 yrds. Hope this made sense. Clubs vary, you you may need  to fine tune according to your clubs. This is a starting point. Not the wgt golf bible

RSS