Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Glad to Be Back as a WGT Player

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 20 2011 4:17 PM (7 replies)
  • okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 2:41 PM

Like some others here, I was a previous player who burnt out and left WGT.  (Check my profile blog posts for my story.)  After a while away, I decided to return to the game - looking for more interaction with other players and not worrying about my average so much.  Let me say that the right attitude here makes all the difference.  I can vouch for that.  I'm playing more & enjoing it more.

I look forward to many hours of good, friendly competition in my matches & tournaments.  Hope to have a chance to get to know many of you.

See you on the links.

Okiegolfer2

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 4:58 PM

welcome back!

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 7:14 PM

Sent you a friends request Okie. I am always up for friendly games - Alt, match play, stroke ot Blitz.

Peter

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 9:02 PM

Thanks ...

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 9:04 PM

Thanks for your friend request Peter.  I'll take you up on the friendly games as soon as I get my feet on the ground a little better.

Okiegolfer2

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 9:17 AM

WB I have been playin a few weeks so far and love the game. The great part of any online game is you can come, go or take a break anytime you like. Long as your having fun that most important. Once the fun goes nothing wrong with takin a break. Hope to see on the course and hittim well.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 11:40 AM

First there's a guy that comes on here and rationalizes why he quits matches. Now there's a guy that rationalizes why he quit a hard tier to play in an easier one. Something's wrong.

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 4:17 PM

Could be YJ. I'm certainly not above rationalizing at times. All I know is that taking a break was good for me, not to return & play at lower tiers (because I didn't intend to) but to get away from the game for a while.  I look forward to making Legend again and playing at the highest levels w/ my new found WGT life. As far as I'm concerned, something is very right with that point of view as others have noted. Thanks for your response.

RSS