• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 9:12 AM

Someone please call PETA, there's a dead horse being beaten........again

• twichipper
    424 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 9:40 AM

Hi JOE

These type of CHEATERS  think that they are pretty smart, but in essense they are really dishones,stupid and dumb. ALL they are doing is hurting their character, feeding their ""EGO", and feeding WGT's already fat pockets and shareholdersby starting over.heck it would take 6 bucks in balls just to level up ,not counting the equipt. needed.

Give me  BREAK, a hack at a score avg. of 62.5. get real.  I as well have been on here since June of 2009, and play alot, spent alot.  When I became TM, and was shooting -4 to - 5, now I am fortunate to hit -1 or -2 for a round 9  or 18. and why I cannot get lower scores is beyond me, cause I have learned many more secrets abot this game since then I have been able recently to buy the best gear out, cause I HAVE PUT MY TIME AND SWEAT in to this, I respect people who have made the true legend status. I know what it takes. and have seen them in play in alt games and always kept an eye on the leader board since day one, thinking I have an opportunity to win some....lol

If people who are legends and have a desire to open another acct.,(which is totally against our game rules,)  and are so bored of being a legend,or TM for that matter,get off the site and stay off and let the honest people enjoy this skilled game.

• bluechew
    15 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 11:10 AM

hey man i can,t tell you how some guys have low ave. & low tier too but i can tell you that there may be some guys tring too duke the system, but for my part i think most are up standing guys who can play like hell.I have been a legend for about 3 months & have turned in my lowest scores ever , 2 / 58s & i did it by practiceing & learning how to play the game. Theres more too this game than just hitting a ball , theres lots of math involved & knowing the correct way to read greens.  If you want to see how these guys are putting low scores up , you dont have to go know further than looking at there putting stats. im a very good player but my putter is the difference in being a great player. my 1st putt % is 48 way , way too low to be a contender all the time.my putts per hole is to high at 1.56. the guys who get it done haveputts per hole ave. around 1.40 to 1.45 & are 55 to 60 % 1st putts. Sir enough with calling people cheats ,if you want to play like them then learn too understand the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BLUECHEW............

• ROrsborn
    9 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 2:46 PM

I'm writing here as I don't know how to enter a new post...THANKS in advance.

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2011 4:57 PM

You have to remember that every hole is a birdie opportunity. Par 5's an eagle chance. Taking this into account (2xpar 5's per 18 hole, 18 hole par of 72) and a perfect score of -20 (52) is available.

If you add in hole-in-ones, holed approach/pitch/chip shots and it is possible.

Just my opinion

Cheers

P

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 6:16 AM

Pryke:
    If you add in hole-in-ones, holed approach/pitch/chip shots and it is possible.

and if my baube had nislik, she would be my zayda

• PAGES
RSS