Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Freezeups

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 7 2011 8:56 AM (3 replies)
  • eggman16
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 6:17 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get the freeze ups to stop.  Been on for 3 years and it's almost not fun anymore.  Between the quitters and the freeze ups ......

• bwlevin
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 8:52 PM

up grade your modem.

• pagsec
    8 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2011 8:59 PM

Don't know why, but I am guessing that its because there are too many players loading and it just overloads the web-site.   Its is very frustrating and you can try and play 3 to 4 games all of which get disconnected for some reason or other.

Same as always too much of a good thing.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 8:56 AM

I'm rather new to on line play, when I joined here, WGT was in its infancy and many issues were present,..I went away from here when the format was revised,....well I came back here a month ago and played every day since,...a lot of practicing, rank play and some tournament play.....I can never compete with the scores I;m seeing,....I'm a lever 54 with a scoring avg of 73.88,....I just began playing online with other players, and delighted  I decided to do it,...loat of fun...BUT I found that of the 10 or so times I initiated a  match...every 18 hole match was "interrupted" by an error and thus the match ended prematurely. Now I only play 9 hole matches with no problem!

RSS