Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yet another question for WGTicon!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:58 PM (6 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 4:56 PM

How do we get a game with you icon? Appreciate you accepting my friend request (quite a while ago now!) but you always red! Also appreciate you have a lot of threads in the forum you have to check out . . . but do you ever get chance to play the game? Myself and a few of my crew would like to hook up with you for an A/S game one of these days! Would be a laugh!

Lob

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2011 7:01 PM

oh

I don't use wgticon to play, and I generally play when I can get a game going with folks in my friend list.

with that said, I am generally available to play, just post on my wall your times and I will try to invite ya. Next few days maybe hard but definitely we can get a round or 2 in on the weekend.

-wgticon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:39 PM

alo  WGTicon if you dont use wgticon to play what do you use ,or is  it i    dont understand your answer ........or you are keeping some info for privicy ...its ok w me

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 12:14 AM

frappefort:

alo  WGTicon if you dont use wgticon to play what do you use ,or is  it i    dont understand your answer ........or you are keeping some info for privicy ...its ok w me

no, it's not a secret... account is iconian and I been using it for 3 years now.

-wgticon

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:32 PM

Gulp . . . thought I was challenging a Pro to a game, not a Legend with 3 years experience LMAO . . . looking forward to it!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:55 PM

Lobsterboy:

Gulp . . . thought I was challenging a Pro to a game, not a Legend with 3 years experience LMAO . . . looking forward to it!

Bollox feels the same way when we play....

errr, I just wokeup.

I should message you soon, maybe 20?

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:58 PM

Great game icon, I got spanked . . . but enjoyed it! Play soon! :)

RSS