Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Driving Range

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 29 2020 12:42 PM (5 replies)
  • Mikesbigpug
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 3:15 AM

How come that WGT don't have a Driving Range ? You have a putting green but no Driving Range what's the deal with that .

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:10 AM

• Dave33200
    2,955 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:41 AM

Mikesbigpug:

How come that WGT don't have a Driving Range ? You have a putting green but no Driving Range what's the deal with that .

Hi Mike.

All you need to do is select a course you would like to use and hit practice mode. You can play that shot over & over as many times as you wish using the mulligan button. However, I would switch to a starter ball as if you use your current ball it will take the hits off the ball and shorten its life span.

There are even ways to play anyone hole, on any course as well.

Good Luck

Dave.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:49 AM

Dave33200:
    I would switch to a starter ball as if you use your current ball it will take the hits off the ball and shorten its life span.

That's all well and good for hitting practice shots but doesn't make a huge amount of sense if you're not going to play with that free ball.  No spin or distance factors and a lightning fast meter. What would you actually learn?

• Dave33200
    2,955 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:58 AM

YankeeJim:

Dave33200:
    I would switch to a starter ball as if you use your current ball it will take the hits off the ball and shorten its life span.

That's all well and good for hitting practice shots but doesn't make a huge amount of sense if you're not going to play with that free ball.  No spin or distance factors and a lightning fast meter. What would you actually learn?

You are correct, but I have no idea what his intentions are. Just wanted to make it aware that if he uses his current ball it will shorten its life span. Just incase he did not know. 

• MarchieB
    1,529 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 12:42 PM

In the Mobile App and PCEA versions there is also the TopGolf Stadium driving range option. If there are people who are just looking for a game to go out and hit a few.

RSS