Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to the site

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 14 2011 3:05 AM (8 replies)
  • PeeNut67
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 7:28 AM

Hi all....new to the site, just found it today, and found it so realistic that I didnt waste time signing up. Have been looking for a really good online golfing game, and I think I may have finally found it. Anyways, the name is James, but my SN is PeeNut67. I didnt want to spell it that way, but apparently, there is another Pnut in the clubhouse somewheres already.....lol. Im 44 yo, temp unemployed pipefitter at the moment (hence the time to waste online), have wife, no kids, and am really interested in learning how to play this game and am intereested in joining one of the CC's. Question: do you have to have an invite to join a CC? Would seem the polite way of joining one. Looking forward to making new friends, learning the game, and playing with ( or against) yall.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 9:17 AM

Either you can click on Request Membership on the CC's homepage, or the CC owner can invite you from your profile.

Btw, welcome to the game!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 9:18 AM

welcome!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 11:52 AM

PeeNut67:
    have wife

if your like the rest of us, then prepare for HELL cause you will be hooked

-G

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 3:54 PM

welcome!!! now run while you can :)

• dryspot
    723 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 5:34 PM

welcome friend

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 7:45 PM

Welcome!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2011 11:55 PM

Welcome... good luck and good golf

• matthewkapell
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 3:05 AM

Hey, welcome. I'm new, too. I'm actually replying because, dang it, I can't figure out how to begin a new post!

I'm hopeful someone can reply to this and let me know what's up. And, I figured there are enough replies to this post that a lot of people will see this.

I'm literally two days into this, but joined at the suggestion of my step-dad. He's a Master, and has been playing for a couple of years and can't answer my question either. So:

For some reason I can't do a "match play challenge" - the option isn't even there. I play on the same computer as my step-father, though we've different accounts. And he can do it with no problems. (And, we are both legal adults! I'm vacationing here, visiting.)

So, do you need to be at a specific level before you can do a challenge? (I'm at 19 right now.)

Or, is this a problem with us both using the same computer and WGT things there's one person with two accounts?

Or... what, geesh, we can't figure it out. So, if anyone has an answer I'd like to hear it.

Thanks!

RSS