Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT news

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:56 PM (7 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:53 AM

Check out the WGT news banner on the home page. Now I know how those pink helicopters and colored blocks showed up on the greens a while back!    

Enjoy the fruits of your labors WGT team.

YJ

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 12:58 PM

(Guess who's lurking about....)

Now we know why folks in California are not eligible to win that sweeps....  The prizes were absconded by someone in the WGT office!

SHARE!

(I'll be there after I get off work... and yes, I know Sansome St.!!)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:36 PM

There is order in the universe...................

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 2:49 PM

Hey Snaike, you wouldn't happen be related to a former Wisconsin QB (wink)? 

Its been getting boring around the forums lately...I didn't always agree with you but you sure kept people on their toes.

Joey      

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 3:04 PM

No more fish for you.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:30 PM

Actually.. no, I am not back.  I am still on 'sabbatical'.

I just got a tip that this year's supply of Glenlivet was missing and that someone in the WGT office found it... so, I am right now on my way to Sansome Street, (5th floor!) to get me some.

After a drop or two of the good stuff, online golf will not be on the top o' my 'to-do' list...

Peace

(For those who do care, and as a warning for those who don't, look for my return near the first of next month...)

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:04 PM

WGT is a good place to meet and organize tournaments but it is nothing like Tiger Woods Online.  WGT is addicting at first but as we all know with slow develop beta it gets boring after awhile.  Now Tiger Woods Online has good courses like the following.

St. Andrews

Wolf Creek

TPC Sawgrass

Pebble Beach

Shenshan Country Club

plus their is a Community Challenge if we brake 3000 multi player rounds there going to be giving us Wentworth which they already shown in some Ads.

So I am just giving people some opportunity to join in another great Golf Site.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:56 PM

Very well ThunderBoltz. There has already been a thread on this discussion at WGT. If you like TWO, so be it.

Snaike, can't wait for your return. Hit me up for a match. Enjoy the party.  

Peace,  V

Now we know why nothing is getting done at WGT. The good people at Glenlivet has made a stop at WGT corporate headquarters this month, WOO, HOO.   : )

Thanks YJ for the inside scoop.

RSS