Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ezi swing

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 16 2011 9:27 PM (5 replies)
  • JSWarton
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2011 8:39 PM

I seem to be having all sorts of problems with the Ezi swing. For one I can't control the direction the ball goes, it seems to have a mind of it's own, it also hard to take part in nearest the pin when it is like this, I have tried all sorts of things. Will they ever get rid of the Ezi swing? Also I have problems with the swing meter at times, it stops and starts and is hard to control.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2011 1:39 AM

I think the EZ swing has a place around here...especially for those experiencing difficulty with hand eye coordination.  Keep in mind that he EZ is not a precision clubs...and perform even worse under full power.   Only you know where you want to take your game, but my suggestion is to get off those clubs as soon as you can.  If you need to use them, try using less power and you should see more accuracy. 

As to the swing meter stops and being hard to control...that's a problem players have from time to time.  You can save shots by not clicking when this happens...the meter will simply go through the hitting zone like a practice swing...so be ready in case this happens.  Also, make sure your computer is operating properly and check out the System Requirements over there------>. 

Joey

• chrisdeb
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2011 4:07 AM

I find dragging it in the direction you want to hit the ball, it works

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2011 9:15 AM

I found it difficult to aim also, but there are those who found a way to better get the ball where they intend. I finally realized that I was able to check my equipment and simply choose another club not of the e-z swing variety,..there is another choice in the menu!

I joined here in 2009,...played several times...entered several stroke and closest to the pin tourneys but could never come close to the scores I was seeing!! Of course I was a HACK...and wondered how in the world do these guys post those low scores...Well I got passed amateur, but then I gave up and was away all of 2010 up until a month or so ago, I got curious one day and logged in and began to play once more...this time with more interest. Consequently getting my avg down to 73 and up to level 60,...still using starter clubs. I now ( for the first time) enjoy playing many multi player matches,..all types. And as a result, find myself playing much better as I play with some Masters and legends,...and I find that I do play better against stiff competition!  I'm having a ball here, meeting nice people from all over the globe!

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2011 4:20 PM

maruschak:
    I joined here in 2009,...played several times...entered several stroke and closest to the pin tourneys but could never come close to the scores I was seeing!! Of course I was a HACK...and wondered how in the world do these guys post those low scores...Well I got passed amateur, but then I gave up and was away all of 2010 up until a month or so ago, I got curious one day and logged in and began to play once more...this time with more interest. Consequently getting my avg down to 73 and up to level 60,...

Many of us have been down paths similar to yours, Maru. Join in 2009 ... find play extremely difficult ... stop coming for months and months ... comeback to try it again and start to find our way. And along the way start to make friends with folks from around the world, and to play against stiff competition and learn little tricks from the best players.

My name is Bob, and I'm a WGT-aholic.

• SmokenMaryJane
    821 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2011 9:27 PM

Everything Joey said, from the EZ swings to the practice swing, I stand behind it 110%

RSS