rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2011 1:48 PM (0 replies)
  • LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 1:48 PM
    Started with a Long drive and alot of balls
    18 Sep 2011 at 1:16 PM

Hello,  It was me and you kid,
     18 holes, St Andrews,   remember?    all the way baby, to the moon.. "well'   at least all the way to the 4Th hole, And at that moment,  you & I watched,   as your Drive appeared to be  lost, and out of bounds, and just for a second we were saddened of the thought of a lost ball.. And we found that It wasn't out, after all, It was Good.!.wow  it felt like a, Kodak Moment, lol...  but it was buried 60/70% ,you took a shot so quickly,.. to get it out,.. "and safe"... you were so happy to see it,  you had found what you thought was lost forever....you had beat the odds...  Then some thing happened, as quick as you found what you lost,.smack!... you set it free,... and on its way to an unknown location, and unsure as you may of felt,.?. You let it Fly anyway....and again, As we had feared once before, watching and hoping, that your shot, & that ball will work!. some way some how? but to no avail,  "suddenly" a new ball appeared!  in the very same spot as the others,  Acting As if what you just lost didn't matter to it,..,As if it was taking what you just went through, with true disregard, and lying about whats happened, "saying'  I'm  a new clean Ball...just  Hit me some ware!...  its,safe.!.. you believed your ball would do what it was saying.....it should, its a honest ball,.. and new after all, you were both ready to move on..., I get that... so, you set it on its way to safety, and a  comfortable landing area right?... it should have been poetry in motion, nothing can happen after all that....  Right then and there we both saw how that 2RD Ball instilled a false hope, its agenda was to escape all along, and we new it.. In less then 2 minutes we went from thinking of eagles to a fear of loss,... to a joy of a reuniting two old friends, with a comforting confidence of endless play, it was a Fickle Feeling to be suddenly scummed, by  "Ball deception?,  by a replacement Ball, too?  and  installing false hopes, and lies that seem to hypnotize us... so by the time the 3RD ball shows up, your anger and confusion of every thing thats happened, was so Big, Mr 3RD Ball wasn't going to ruin your game... you grabbed your club and as soon as that 3RD new ball shown its face on the spot that had killed 2 others , you hit it.., you hit it hard... and with conviction, and truth.. with no doubts or second thoughts, until it too went on its own journey,  I'm the one who calls all the shots, Who's always driving us in a direction,that depends on are survival .. so now I know, .the end ...

RSS