Forums

Help › Forums

the new ball

Fri, Nov 20 2009 8:00 AM (0 replies)
  • kelrob
    92 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 8:00 AM

Don't know if i'm the only one thinking this. But does it seem the new tour class ball is more of an advantage to the pro tier? I have just bought the new ball,,the 128 credit creature dismornin,,and for my opinion,,its not any better than the gi-d ball,,meter is faster like the other tour balls,,the meter speed is increased,,and i did not gain no distance at all,,actually lost i feel over the gi-d ball,, i am gonna request from wgt my credits back for this purchase,,NOT WORTH IT,,only folks you benifit from the new ball is pro tier,,and in talking to them,,and seeing them use it,,they have gained 15 to 20 trds off the tee,,and i slight increase in meter speed which would bring to master level speed,,and they are getting the spin. Also in talking to a few,,and i will not name no names,,they now with the new ball,,are not gonna let themselves get bumped to master. WGT,,how bout a master tier ball,,only for the masters,,that give us some advantage for spending our money??? Guess my best course of action with this ball is to send wgt a note and ask if they will switch out these junk high price balls for old reliable gi-d's,,lol,,these new balls barely made it across the trap on 7 at bp down wind on a ding,,full drive and only got 267 yrds????6 mph down wind folks,,no joke,,barely made it,,lol

RSS