Forums

Help › Forums

Re: gift card credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 10 2011 6:34 PM (3 replies)
  • chewyps
    11 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 7:10 PM

so i went out and bought a CVS gift card today to use for WGT credits because it shows that these cards can be used. I try to redeem the card and they only accept Subway cards. Any news on when these CVS cards will be available to use? And it would be nice if there was a side note telling people that only Subway cards are acceptable Do the Subway cards actually work before I go out and buy one?.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 7:18 AM

chewyps:

so i went out and bought a CVS gift card today to use for WGT credits because it shows that these cards can be used. I try to redeem the card and they only accept Subway cards. Any news on when these CVS cards will be available to use? And it would be nice if there was a side note telling people that only Subway cards are acceptable Do the Subway cards actually work before I go out and buy one?.

Hi

the acceptance of merchant cards does not depend on us but on the 3rd party provider we use for this. Once they start doing so, we should be able to as well.

I think you can buy visa or amex pre-paid cards in CVS, those work just fine.

-wgticon

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 8:09 AM

Subway cards work perfectly and there's no resultant surcharge which is nice. In addition, if you get a $25 subway gift card, you get a free sub. So I can tell the wife I went to subway for lunch and there's no questions. She still hasn't asked why my lunch there costs me $25 either...yet.

• jwhistler31
    357 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 6:34 PM

Subway cards work fine thats how I do it also- dont feel so bad getting the free sandwich out of it.

RSS