Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wgt swapping out my Clubs.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 10 2020 9:15 AM (3 replies)
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 7:07 AM

Have been playing the Mac Early Access for the last 4 months and have not went back to Flash version until yesterday.Friend wanted to play Cabo (not available on Early Access)so I joined him in a flash game.

To my surprise my 64 degree Wedge was gone and replaced by a Hybrid 3 Wood.Finished the round and went back to EA and corrected the selection and wondering what happened.Played another round and all was good.

So to see what would happen I went back into Flash and sure as *** the 64 degree wedge has again been replaced with a Hybrid 3 wood.

Anyone else experience this Bug ?

• ScottHope
    10,316 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 7:38 AM

To remedy this go to settings in PCEA and set Customize Equipment to Advanced.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 8:42 AM

Looks like you are correct now the question is how did that setting get changed.Also I wouldn't  think normal would change clubs around and Advance would, seems backwards.Thanks for your responce you are a great asset to the community.

• ScottHope
    10,316 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 9:15 AM

Thank you Tiger. 'Normal' is the default setting for equipment customization, so if you ever reset your settings that is what it will go back to. Then if you go to edit your equipment with the 'normal' setting, you'll find a hybrid has been put in there, if you don't edit your equipment, your three wedges will stay put I think.

RSS