Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do you respond to a challenge?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 6 2011 10:21 PM (6 replies)
  • Hackmore
    41 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 12:16 PM

How do you respond to a challenge? That's pretty much it. After every round I play I pick 10 friends, weather I did well or poorly I always select 10 players. Today is the first time anyone has ever challenged me and I can't take the challenge because it's to challenging for me to figure out how to!

Help the idiot, community!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 1:01 PM

hmmmm, i don't know how either.....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 1:24 PM

Doesn't the game open when you say yes? I thought that was what's supposed to happen. 

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 1:43 PM

As i understand it, you receive the challenge via you're email. You need to click on the link there, and it will open the challenge  game.  But you must not already have it already open.

Kindle

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 2:20 PM

Kindle2010:

As i understand it, you receive the challenge via you're email. You need to click on the link there, and it will open the challenge  game.  But you must not already have it already open.

Kindle

Yes, the email will have the link, you click it and proceed to challenge.

-wgticon

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 4:13 PM

Just be aware that the game screen and the meter will be smaller and don't close the window or your score will not count, experience lol.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 10:21 PM

duffer66:

Just be aware that the game screen and the meter will be smaller and don't close the window or your score will not count, experience lol.

sounds like it is not worth the effort.  i won't be sending any more out to my 4 friends!!,  lol

RSS