Forums

Help › Forums

Re: figuring this out

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:39 PM (7 replies)
  • GunnyHall
    119 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 7:10 PM

just trying to figure out how to respond to others posts.

30 sec timer is a scam! Only people I played with that use it are trying to cheat to win. If you are lineing up shots or using reverse angle to putt like I do it takes to long to load and there isnt time to line up a putt. The people I played that used it were not that good in fact I was wining both times when I was booted for putting too slow 3rd time. I refuse to play the game that way. When I refused to play one person took me off (her) friend list, will miss the pic of her boobs. On her blog were people accusing her of being a shark, im sure its just the timer making them rush their shots and it all she plays.

Just my observation

Robert

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 4:07 AM

GunnyHall:

just trying to figure out how to respond to others posts.

30 sec timer is a scam! Only people I played with that use it are trying to cheat to win. If you are lineing up shots or using reverse angle to putt like I do it takes to long to load and there isnt time to line up a putt. The people I played that used it were not that good in fact I was wining both times when I was booted for putting too slow 3rd time. I refuse to play the game that way. When I refused to play one person took me off (her) friend list, will miss the pic of her boobs. On her blog were people accusing her of being a shark, im sure its just the timer making them rush their shots and it all she plays.

Just my observation

Robert

Uncheck loop in the flash menu and everything loads faster. 

• paulshack
    281 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 5:04 PM

borntobesting:
    Uncheck loop in the flash menu and everything loads faster. 

can somebody explain why or what unchecking the "loop" actualy does? curious

• GunnyHall
    119 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 3:26 PM

I un-checked that a while ago, unless you have to do it every time. I think it is also the fact that it takes me time to analyze the break of the green or windage and adjust my aim before taking a shot

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 4:25 PM

being able to aim and direct your putts using the mis hit speeds your shots up.I take 15 or less sec.to make all my putts

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:09 PM

golfentwilly:

being able to aim and direct your putts using the mis hit speeds your shots up.I take 15 or less sec.to make all my putts

No disrespect intended, but your putting avg per hole, says (as does mine) you should take more time.

30 second MP games are tough, not to be played if you are a "chatter" for sure!

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 6:39 PM

I would,I should,But I'm here for the fun of it.If I put to much effort into it,It would be more aggravating then fun.lol

RSS