Forums

Help › Forums

Re: GETTING TO KNOW SOME MEMBERS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:46 PM (6 replies)
  • concan
    17 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 12:14 AM

Hello WGT members im finaly gettn arnd to introducing myself,im CONCAN of course, i live in Uvalde,Tx. if that matters,been a member since 2008, what the profile deal says, but hadnt really got involved or into the members or community part of it. Was just playn arnd on the puter one day on feel on to this sight so i joined,tryn to learn a few tricks or get better so i thought i would see if i could find some friends that are members that may would be intrstd in helpin this hack cowboy,would also entertain the thght of maybe joinin one of them Country Clubs if they allow beer drinkers i aint much on that sports drink stuff, anyhow thats the reason for this blog or bs im thrown at ya be glad to here from some or many, ya have agood un an Happy Trails, Adios

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 11:38 AM

Howdy partner.  Gosh, you started a month before I did...you are probably very well aware that playing exclusively in Closest to the Hole contests is the reason your scoring average hasn't moved much. 

Be careful or you might get hooked...and if you really want to learn a few tricks...don't forget to check out the Getting Started and FAQs info over there---->

See you around....Joey       

• concan
    17 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 11:40 PM

Hey Joey thanks for the response im glad you shouted at me lets keep in touch an also thanks for the info, take care, lets play sometime. Adios

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 4:07 AM

Welcome concan.

May the breaks on the greens be gentle, the deviation monster leave you well alone, and the winds blow fair my friend.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 6:32 PM

Hey Concan a South Texan says hit em straigh and long.

• concan
    17 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:39 PM

Thank you Ecka65 for the welcome an the same to you on your game.

• concan
    17 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:46 PM

Thanks Yappy22 for the encouragement, you enjoy also

RSS