Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Was there any maintenance done today

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:56 PM (7 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 2:07 PM

Does anyone know was there any maintenance done today, why I ask is earlier the site was very hard to come up when it did the notice that you disconnected  kept popping up. Then it would not come up at all.

Now the greens are going nuts  

• donthecon
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 2:23 PM

i cant even log in somethings up

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 5:17 PM

hi,

no maintenance as far as I know.

-wgticon

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 5:36 PM

Took for ever to log on today.

• cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 5:58 PM

Can someone tell me why my bar at the bottom at time gets jerky and starts and stops making impossible to hit the mark?  It seems it does it more when I am playing someone.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:02 PM

Maybe no maintenance, but the boys are playing with the game. I think it's time for the button pushers and screw turners to grab a real set of clubs, go out to a real course, and  quit messing with this game for a day. Just as you get a decent game going, IE, start out with 3 birds and all of a sudden you forget how to shoot. Whatever is going on, is getting really annoying. Is this whining again, complaining, boo hooing, or just speaking the truth? OK, I'm ready for the feed back again. I can handle the critics, I have read all the forums and some of the best are saying the same things that I am. I just keep on grinding away, but damn I'm getting ground down. Again, I have to applaud the players on here who never have a bogey and constantly shoot 7 and 8 under every round. I will never have that touch. Just another WTH day, no problem. There, now I can try another game, I feel better.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:23 PM

Woodoworkery:

Does anyone know was there any maintenance done today...

The version number is still 1.78.11, as it was when the big upgrade was done back on 9-29.

Warren

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:56 PM

renniw52:

Maybe no maintenance, but the boys are playing with the game. I think it's time for the button pushers and screw turners to grab a real set of clubs, go out to a real course, and  quit messing with this game for a day. Just as you get a decent game going, IE, start out with 3 birds and all of a sudden you forget how to shoot. Whatever is going on, is getting really annoying. Is this whining again, complaining, boo hooing, or just speaking the truth? OK, I'm ready for the feed back again. I can handle the critics, I have read all the forums and some of the best are saying the same things that I am. I just keep on grinding away, but damn I'm getting ground down. Again, I have to applaud the players on here who never have a bogey and constantly shoot 7 and 8 under every round. I will never have that touch. Just another WTH day, no problem. There, now I can try another game, I feel better.

I totally hear ya Ren.Think maybe they do go out and play real golf,that's where the bad all stems from.See they play real golf real bad,but are the sort that always blame something,someone,bad bounce,freakish event/outcome.Then back to the office to rip us!Think they also the sort that stock their bags with loadsa new balls,then go out and lose em all over the place,not their fault obviously!back to the office rip us again! Bet they have all the latest gear too,blame the clubs no consistency,back to the office nother idea lets rip em!Probably fair weather golfers an all lol!

i feel better already thanks Squirrel!

RSS