Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to Make a Challenge?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 18 2011 12:50 PM (5 replies)
  • okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 3:04 PM

Would someone please make it clear to me how to go about challenging a player after a game.  I see it advertised before games & get email challenges from other players, but can't figure out how to make one myself. 

Ps.  I need real plain instructions. 

Thanks, Okiegolfer2

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 7:17 PM

As far as I know, it's not an actual "challenge," but rather it just sends them an e-mail telling them the score that you shot, thus "challenging" them to beat it.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 7:25 PM

TheLighterDark:

As far as I know, it's not an actual "challenge," but rather it just sends them an e-mail telling them the score that you shot, thus "challenging" them to beat it.

TLD is correct. at the end of each round, you can select players and challenge them. it sends them an email with a link. if they want to accept, it will load the game for them and they can try to beat your score.

-wgticon

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 11:35 AM

I know, wgticon.  I've gotten the email challenges, but cannot figure out how to do it myself.  With all due respect, sir, your response is not making it easier for me to do so.  Please tell me HOW to select players to challenge after each round (per my initial post).  I need simple instructions. 

Thanks,

okiegofler2

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 12:39 PM

hi

as i have stated, at the end of each round, you should have window with user names to select to challenge. if you do not see it, then you have specifically disabled it before, so go back and re-enable it.

-wgticon

• okiegolfer2
    350 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 12:50 PM

Hi,

I don't remember disablling it (window with user names to select to challenge).  So, where do I "go back" to "re-enable" it?

Please believe me, I'm just trying to get some help here.

Thanks again,

okiegolfer2

RSS