Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why am I not on Legend Tees

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 30 2011 9:48 PM (6 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 8:02 AM

Why when I play some holes am I not on the Legend tees?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 8:09 AM

If your scorecard says "champion" , then you are. However , (just as an example) , St. Andrew's  par 3 11'th is 180 yards from the Champion tee's , while Master and Tour-Master play it from 182 , but from a different angle.  "OR" , if you are playing weekly or monthly strokeplay tournies , they may be set up from a different tee box altogether. So , again....check your scorecard.

Ace

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 8:18 AM

Thanks, for the reply

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 9:02 AM

You played BPB and CCC first off. I know jeffdos924 mapped out the gaps between each tier's tee box. 1, 6, 7 and 9 are either the same distance or shorter from the Legend tees, all I know about the back 9 is that the dreaded 15th is 20 yards shorter.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 9:37 AM

Woodoworkery:

Also any tourney that you entered as a tour master you will play as a tour  master until that tourney is completed. such as the monthly tourneys.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2011 9:42 AM

borntobesting:

Woodoworkery:

Also any tourney that you entered as a tour master you will play as a tour  master until that tourney is completed. such as the monthly tourneys.

So does that mean the greens are also TM Tourney, and not Legend

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 9:48 PM

Yes I have the same question. I turned legend last week. I just played the November 18 hole Unlimited play tournament on Oakmont. I did NOT click sign up till tonight. It put me on Tour Master tees. Anyone have any idea why? I was thinking the only reason for this would be because since I turned Legend in November those tournaments wouldn't register me being a legend till December. Just curious. Thank you in advance.

Master Yoda

RSS