Re: free calloways w/ $20 deposit

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 19 2011 3:28 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 7:44 AM

lonnieskinner:

Is this a one time buy or can we get them multiple times?

its a one time buy ,,,but this deal come up every month or so ,and it last a weekend ,and i always been a taker ,i dont need my arm to be twited to buy <)

• ez2putt
    214 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 6:26 PM

There was no golfballs in any area of my equipment ........Wonder why?

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 10:01 AM

Is this another wgt mistake? There is a promo for presidents day that say tour masters and legend can get a sleeve of calloways with 20 purchase of credits. Before i buy, will i get the balls or is this again only for legneds?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 12:48 PM

ez2putt:

There was no golfballs in any area of my equipment ........Wonder why?

It's for Tour Masters and Legends only.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 3:03 PM

has any tour master bought any and if so did you get your free balls. Last time it was only legends who could get them. And can we get this deal more than once.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 8:59 PM

dknoble:

NO ONE MAKES ANYONE BUY ANYTHING AT THIS SITE, IF YOU THINK SO UNFAVORABLY ABOUT WGT, WHY YOU WASTING YOUR TIME POSTING YOUR NEGATIVE PERCEPTIONS?  I GOT AN IDEA FOR YOU FROM SOMEONE WHO LOVES THIS SITE:  LOG OUT & DON'T COMEBACK!!!

Stop YELLING already... I can imagine how your neighbor feels, when he accidentally steps on your lawn. "GET OFF MY GRASS, & DON'T COME BACK".   :)

• Bridge08
    384 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 12:07 AM

Made deposit onto account, didn't even know the offer was on and was happy to find the sleeve of balls had been placed into my account.

(Knew I'd used the last lot, as they are tier restricted to legend and couldn't buy any more)

• drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 4:17 AM

hi WGTIcon

I'am Just waiting for a reply from members@worldgolftour.com because I purchased $50.00 of Credit and I only Got 3 Golf Balls I thought that I would have got 6 Golf Balls if its wrong you may have to buy 2 x $20.00 to get 6 Golf Balls.

drakeshead

UPDATE

If you going to get credits only buy them in $20 for pack of balls then if you want more balls do it in $20 each time.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 11:35 AM

frappefort:
    its a one time buy ,,,but this deal come up every month or so ,and it last a weekend ,and i always been a taker ,i dont need my arm to be twited to buy <)

Yep, I see it as a bonus for paying a subsciption. WGT deserve something for this great game.

They've been good eggs recently as well.

As for those that can't afford - join a good country club that sponsors tournaments and gives balls as prizes. Like mine. LOL

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 3:28 PM

Wonder why this isnt too ALL Paying Customers on the game? if there a difference with  legends  money or something.its all Balls if u ask me...

• PAGES
RSS