Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Help with browsers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 24 2011 4:43 PM (3 replies)
  • peacher
    111 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 2:45 PM

Can anyone out there help me ? I was using mozilla firefox browser 3.6 because it was the only one out there that let my meter be true. Last week all of a sudden it won't let me even swing or move cursor on ball so i cant even play. I downloaded a number of browsers like google chrome etc. While they will let me play , i can't stop the meter , no matter when i click from sliding all the way past marker, so i am losing balls and slicing everything uncontrollably which in turn has made this game unplayable for me. I tried upgrading to mozilla 7.0 and same thing as all the new browsers. Is there anyway to modify this so i can get back to playing? I would hate to have to give this game up, but right now that is where I am with it. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:02 PM

You could try uninstalling flash and installing it again, could work, not saying is ur issue. Once in  a while clear your flash cache here. Clean your computer and defrag it, if it still goes bad, go to your control panel and try a system restore, maybe something was installed and messed things up.. Those would be my first steps. Hope they help. Good luck.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 4:34 PM

hi

steps in part #2 of this post will help. i have 3 browsers installed so if issue happens in one i verify in others and if other work, then it's a browser issue

-wgticon

• peacher
    111 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 4:43 PM

i did clean out cache, did not reinstall flash though, ty.. icon, i think it may be browser because others work but i cannot control the meter no matter when i click it flies way by. thats why mozilla 3.6 i had was working just fine until last week. ty for your inputs guys

RSS