Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole in one

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 24 2011 6:26 PM (8 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 2:52 PM

I'm wondering why this following shot doesn't show on my stats???; I also have an Eagle that doesn't show.

Does anyone know?

Thanks

09.19.11 Hold in One.. WGT Best of Challenge

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:06 PM

Hmmmm, well not sure what your referring to. Any hole in one played in a CTTH competition only shows in your awards section. Click on awards on your profile, and scroll down the list and you will find a "Hole-in-one CTTH courses" award. It's records all your holes in one from CTTH courses their. Now your eagle, was it played in a ranked stroke play game? If it you got the eagle in any other format, (match play, alternate, or practice modes) then the eagle doesn't count towards your stats. Only ones in a ranked stroke play game count. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Keep trying and I'm sure you will get more. Good luck to ya.

Master Yoda

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:10 PM

That was from the fairway rough,so if anything,it would have been an eagle in match play

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:16 PM

OK Master, thanks for your help.

I just found out how to find my ranked games on my profile and don't even know what CTTH means.  Seems a hole in one is a hole in one regardless of when, where and who but accomplishing something I am (well, was) proud of and then not showing on my stats is par (no pun intended) for the course here.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:21 PM

golfentwilly:

That was from the fairway rough,so if anything,it would have been an eagle in match play

golfentwilly

Thanks also for your reply. It's either a hole in one or it's not. When I played it a big pop-up said "Hole in One". 

It didn't say if, ands or buts, simply said hole in one so perhaps you will forgive me for believing (up until now) what the !&*(%$#@ game told me.

Again, thanks to all for taking their time to assist me.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:33 PM

Rzbk:
    don't even know what CTTH means

Well fella. CTTH means Closest to the hole. That's the mode of play you were playing when you got the hole in one playing the "Best of WGT" competition. Congratulations on that. good luck to ya in the future!

Master Yoda

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 4:37 PM

hi

cttp hole in ones have a different award and it's likely captured there.

hole in ones for ranked games are from par 3's and if you are very very lucky from certain par 4's

-wgticon

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 6:23 PM

Yoda,

Well fella, thanks again. 

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 6:26 PM

thanks also icon.

i do believe (may be wrong but don't think so) that this is the first i've heard from you in 50+ posts. 

i look forward to many more.

RSS