Wed, Oct 26 2011 9:09 PM (5 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 1:13 PM

Can someone tell me how to make yourself your friend

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 1:24 PM

You can't. It was a bug for a short time that let you do it and it's a pain, too. You can't, er, play with yourself, delete yourself or go to your profile by clicking on yourself. In fact, before you can click on yourself in your friends list your list shuts down as soon as you highlight yourself. LOL 

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 1:37 PM

Yeah, I tried it once and I'm my own friend... can't delete myself...play with myself... and all you describe is true.... When I'm online.. I see myself in my friends' list... stupid thing I did, just to see what happened. I'm used to it anyway.

I want to know how to stop notifications going to my email. I go to the post...don't see anything there that says stop notifications, and I don't want to go through 120 pages of responses to a post.... it's a pain in the a... It's easy to click on   Email me replies to this post below, but what when you want to stop it? I did it for that post that says.. Post your best replays here... crap.. it's more than a hundred pages long now and I can't find mine, nor get rid of the emails... THAT'S ANNOYING WGT. I can't find where to stop them... it hasn't been such a nuisance because I simply have an email for all those sites that ask for emails so as to keep my personal email as free of spam as I can. I check that one once in a while... but I guess I would be mad if I had to find my emails within a bunch of emails from WGT. I only need a few notifications and ever since I stopped using the notification option.  ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO STOP THAT?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 4:34 PM

Try this. Respond to that thread and uncheck that box before you post it. That may override your previous post.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 4:57 PM

YJ is right, go to the post where you checked the box and uncheck it and it will stop

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 9:09 PM

Thank you. Finally found my post in one of the 120 pages and clicked on EDIT and I guess  that unclicking  Email me...  will do the work.

Thanks again.

RSS