Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putting grid

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:52 PM (3 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 9:50 AM

Can someone explain why the putting grid will show up on some shots when the ball is close to the green but not on it and other times the grid doesn't show even though the ball is in the same area or the same distance from the green?

Thanks 

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 10:15 AM

Rzbk:

Can someone explain why the putting grid will show up on some shots when the ball is close to the green but not on it and other times the grid doesn't show even though the ball is in the same area or the same distance from the green?

Thanks 

Well I think I know what you are talking about. If you are on the green and the default is Putting you should always see the grid. When you are just off the green in rough or on the fringe the default can be a chip etc and the grid will only show if you click on the area in front of the shot. You can change the grid by selecting putting for example to get a view of the layout before you chip. After you have seen the layout and know what you want to do select chip/flop/punch etc. and do your shot.

Hope this helps,

Mes.

PS: This general idea of what i am trying to say is the default is not always right so you have to change it to get the view or shot you actually want.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 11:34 AM

Thanks again for your help. Are you available for  retainer? I tried your suggestion and it is right on the money.
    Thanks again,
    rzbk

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:52 PM

Rzbk:

Thanks again for your help. Are you available for  retainer? I tried your suggestion and it is right on the money.
    Thanks again,
    rzbk

LOL.

RSS