Help › Forums

Re: saving replays in my profile

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2011 11:37 AM (4 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 10:08 AM

Hello again,

It's so nice that this site has so many knowledgeable people willing to do, for free, so much of their work and research for them.

My question this time is;

I can play a game by myself, score a lucky eagle and once a hole in one and be able to record this so I can gloat until I found out it doesn't even count.......

Pardon me but I got off the subject.

Question;

I finally made a 'real' eagle and found no way to record this. I'm sure this is another mistake on my part since I can't imagine being able to record a hit that doesn't count but not record one that does count. 

Thanks in advance for your time in answering.

ps...please remember....everyone likes a little ass but no one likes a smartass.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 10:18 AM

You again lol. I had the same problem, I have had 1 hole in one and never got the option to replay last shot. A kind poster let me know that once you make a great shot you defintly want to saveit. in the lower left hand corner you will see a View Replay or say something like that. If you have a shot you want to look at, select that by checking it off. After it will bring you to the replay and you will be able to save it.

Mes.

PS: You can also go to Menu> select replay last shot but as I mentioned this does not always work, which is why I dont have a replay of my Hole in One.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 11:31 AM

Hello Mesmorizer and thanks to you and all the others who replied.

Let me see if I got this straight. Not that I'll ever make another eagle but just so I'll be a little smarter.

When you talked about the "lower left hand corner you will see a View Replay" and also about " go to Menu> select replay last shot",  I'm assuming you mean actually during the game.

If this is so, then would not the game be stopped or at least 'held-up' during my review and saving process? And if that is the case, then might I not be 'warned' for time or even assessed a penalty shot???

I'm not suggesting your info is incorrect but I was aware of this potential problem and did search at that time looking for a way to save this. However, I did NOT click on the menu and check for options.

I will try all your suggestions and anyone else's .

Thanks again,

rzbk 

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 11:36 AM

You can't save a replay in Multi-player mode.....only when you're playing by yourself.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 11:37 AM

Ah now with more info and not thinking to explain that part of the game. The save replay options are only avalible in Ranked Rounds & Individual CTTH (Not sure about practice as I dont do that). In AS/Blitz/Match play games sadly you cannot save a replay of the amazing shot you just shot. It is only for the people playing the actual game. Something to talk about in the club house I guess.

Mes.

BTW: yes these options are only avalibe lonce in the game.

Edit: Guy above had not posted yet. But he sums it up nice.

RSS