Help › Forums

Re: Go Daddy Free Credits?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:28 PM (8 replies)
  • broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:45 PM

Hey Guys,

So I decided to take a stab at gaining free credits vs just loading up money straight to WGT.  I read all of the info prior to making the purchase to ensure that I didn't get hung out to dry on a technical issue that I overlooked (I read the fine print).  So I followed the instructions, and was indeed a new customer with godaddy.. used the same email that I used for WGT even.  Made sure my purchase was over the 5 dollar mark they had set... yep.  Now it said it confirms "instantly".  To say the least.. it's been about 2 hours and still no credits, so I decided to e-mail their support at trial pay.  I'm sure that will take at least a day. 

My question is simple:  Anyone else taken this path?  Seems pretty good.. my total came out to a little over 11 dollars (only have to spend 5) and you get 25 dollars worth of credits.. not bad, I hope.  Anyone else have any feedback?  Did it take longer than instantly for you to receive your credits?

Thanks in advance,

Brooks

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:59 PM

Hi Brooks

I also did the godaddy offer and didn't receive my credits right away. You've done the right thing in emailing trial pay. I also did the same thing. They emailed me back the next day and said i would receive my credits within 3 days of their email but it only took a few hours after that.

The offers are a good way to get credits and i've used quite a few of them in the past. Not always got my credits right away but with a few emails the problems always seem to get sorted.

Dazza

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 4:08 PM

Thanks Dazza for the feedback.  I have learned when things say "instantly" it usually doesn't mean that, but was curious to see what others had to say.

Either way, I needed the Domain name, so no biggie, but I've been kicking myself for straight depositing to WGT when I could get something I need through the offers and still get some credits as well.. that's not bad at all.  This was just my first time going that route, so I was a little curious what others had experienced.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 4:20 PM

I also recommend the bigfish games offer (buy an online game for $3 and get 1750cr)

There's lots of others where you can get a free trial of a product like lumosity brain training offer or Experian credit expert. Get the credits but remember to cancel before the trial runs out or they take your cash.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 2:28 AM

Just a quick update:

Dear Brooks,

Thank you for emailing us here at TrialPay. I am sorry for any confusion you have encountered in this matter. Unfortunately, our Network Quality Team has confirmed that you accessed  GoDaddy offer from outside of its region of eligibility using a proxy server, which is in violation of our terms of completion.

Because this offer was accessed outside of our terms of use, we will be unable to credit you with your free service or product.

Regards,

Kelly

TrialPay Customer Support

Complete ***.  There is no way at any time I have ever done any type of business transaction while using a proxy server, and it was impossible because there has never been one installed on the computer I was using, or any computer in this house for that matter.  I have done the only thing that I can do at this point.. I've contacted them back asking for the said ip address I completed the offer with, as well as WGT in hopes that they can provide me with that info, as I accessed the offer through their site.  If that doesn't work, I suppose I can ask godaddy for the same.  Any other options?  More importantly, has anyone ever had this issue and had it straightened out?

I mean really.. either a) their "team" made a huge blunder, or b) they are full of horse ***.. I'm leaning toward both a and b at this point.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 2:39 AM

I took up this offer a while back and received my credits straight away.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 3:11 AM

piztaker:

I took up this offer a while back and received my credits straight away.

Well, at least it was something I needed anyway.. instead of something I just did for the credits.  I don't have much faith that I will be provided with the proof that I asked for.. was more or less venting.  WGT is still worth paying to play though.

• remington4459
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 12:42 AM

autoquote is one of your sponsors but they dont pay   did thier offer got insurance quotes but not the credits   what will u do about this

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:28 PM

Also did the GoDaddy gig some time ago and believe I rec'd my credits instantly.  Is one of the more lucrative 'bang for your buck' offers out there.  Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the same.

Lashe

RSS