Forums

Help › Forums

Re: problems with game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 29 2011 5:41 AM (4 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 3:57 AM

O.K I have been playing long enough now to know about clearing cache and all the other issues so take that as read, the problem of late is the game is taking ages to load especialy next location, and repeatedly get sorry probleem with game please reload & try again. so far it has taken over 2 hours to get a complete game in, The only way to get a game in when the game hangs is to save and quite and then restart.  I am getting a full strength signal yet keep getting canot connect to wgt,  and then I get please log in !!! repeatedly.

Any help appreciated as I an getting a bit peeved especialy when playing opponents.

Regards

Russell

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 5:16 AM

Are you sure the problem isn't with your internet? Ireland is renowned for it's poor signal strength.

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 5:20 AM

that sounds to me as if you have bad internet connection...I had same issues when starting off here last year..I had to change network !!

gd luck

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 5:21 AM

piztaker:
    Are you sure the problem isn't with your internet?

WGT takes a lot of heat for ISP problems, something they have no control over. I have a good one and it still has its moments when it causes slow loads and an occasional disconnect. 

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 5:41 AM

Thanks all

Yep I think its my isp, But didn't know if there could be any other glitches. My brother (Killeshin)  live 20 miles away where there is poor coverage and gets very few  problem,s yet we have the same isp,  who dosn't realy  gaurantee coverage for his area  it's a wierd world

Regards

Russ

RSS