Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putting speed

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 7 2011 1:07 PM (4 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 10:30 AM

Another one of my many questions hopefully will be answered by one of this sites great un-paid researchers.

I'm not sure how to make this question make sense without  writing a novel but here goes.

With the side to side grid balls moving at the same speed as when I was 'pro', it seems that the ball movement while putting is much more severe on a down hill lie and almost no action up hill since I turned 'tour pro' .

My question is; Is the break more severe for the same degree of slope as you advance in tiers?

Thanks for your help....

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 11:35 AM

Yes, the ball is moving more slowly so it acts more against deviations.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 12:00 PM

When you move from Pro to Tour Pro, you have a faster green speed for ranked rounds. On that faster green speed, the putt breaks more because you have to hit your putts slower.

As for downhill putts, you are hitting it slower still - even more break. Vice versa for uphill putts.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 2:51 PM

Thanks for your replies and comments. Lots of little things to relearn.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 1:07 PM

Rzbk:

tHAT'S IT. tAKE UR BALLS AND SHOVE EM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. sICK, sick< sick AND TIRED OF every, every, every gd ALT GAME THE SON OF A BIT FREEZES UP. i SENTPICTURES OF THIS TILL THEY CAN PAPER THE *** WALL;.

every and i mean every GAME. TRIED TO pLAY 15 GAMES AND FINSHED one. ONE , ONE, ONE gamre of 15.

I don't want to hear ur stupid frigging sorry excuses about CLEANING MY GD CACHE OR ANY OF THE OTHER SORRY EXCUSES TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT THIS SITE NOT ONLY CAN'T FIX A DAMN THING BUT CAN'T EVEN turn THE FRIGGING WATER ON TO GET A DRINK/  THIS chEATING SITE SWITCHED OUT 2 OF MY balLS TODAY YET THE PAGE SAYS

"ERROR, WE ARE SORRY BUT OUR PEOPLE ARE TO DANM STUPID TO FIX A FLAT TIRE PLEASE RELOAAD AND PLEASE BEND OVER AND LET US SCREW YOU SOME MORE "

CAN'T YOU MONEY GRUBBING ah DO SOMETHING, ANYTHINK TO FIX THIS SORRY INEPT PIECE OF doG CRAP. 

wHY DO U STEAL FROM ur customers??

MY GOD you make me sick

Wow......the differences in these two posts are unreal lmao.

RSS