Forums

Help › Forums

Re: help with the game, i am a newbie...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 5 2011 6:36 AM (6 replies)
  • vvvasso
    8 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 11:48 AM

Hi, 

I am new around here and i like this game very much. I am sure that i did not yet discovered all the games possibilites, couse i have been playing for 8 days now,  and i came to the level 20 or so, and i havent progressed in any category listed in game overview..

Would somebody please explaine to me how i can progress in this game,or how i could by items, or how to earn some money or something to by the items with.

Till now i have been playin mostly against 1 person, so if you think that i have to play something else please say so.

I am really amazed how this game is good, and how i  play it good (or at least i think i do).

So,anyone with more knowledge than me in this game, please reply with some answer to my request.

Thank u in advance,

Vanja Vidos,

Zagreb Croatia.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 3:05 PM

You'll need to play rated stroke play rounds.  Playing Closest to the Hole games does not lower your scoring average which is a key factor in moving to the next tier. 

Joey

PS: To get started on the right foot, be sure to check out the information in the Getting Started and FAQs over there----->

• vvvasso
    8 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2011 7:33 AM

Thank you, u have been very helpfull.

• uncabudz
    9 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 10:13 AM

hey vvvv ,play stroke play and if you are good your avg. will come down and you will advance to amature pretty quik

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 2:50 AM

play all the "free" weekly & monthly tournaments  You will be competing against players of your own tier for actual credits.

Play all courses 

If you haven't already, get a good wedge

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 4:18 AM

Use The Force! Alternativeley turn to the Dark side!

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 6:36 AM

Read tips in the forums, practice shots and have fun. Nivlac's putting distance control http://wgt.com/forums/t/559.aspx and iconian/wgticon chipping and pitching  http://wgt.com/forums/p/7840/49253.aspx will help a lot. Stroke ranked rounds are the , tourneys or country club competition is only way to move up  from hack to amatuer to pro etc

RSS