Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hi

Sun, Nov 6 2011 11:02 AM (9 replies)
  • Mallyally
    16 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2011 11:18 AM

My first message as I'm a new to the WGT.

Just got started and managed to hit the Pro at level 27. I think I may get addicted to this...though I have found an instant increase in difficulty at this level.

The first thing I've noticed though is how long it will take to upgrade. I'm doing some of the free credit stuff, but as I can't afford to throw any cash at this I could be a long while before I start getting my score down. The best I've managed is 72.

So once again hi to all and if anyone has any ideas how I can upgrade on the cheap I would be appreciative.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2011 2:58 PM

hi & welcome

-wgticon

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2011 3:11 PM

Welcome....Check the 'Get Credits' - 'Earn free credits' menu above. Watch the daily videos gives a few credits. Check out the survey's, rarely give anything but worth a look. Also look at the offers to see if there's anything you already use.

Cheers

P

P.S. Check your bag, a new driver may have appeared. Just 'paying it forward' like I promised.

• Mallyally
    16 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 8:41 AM

Pryke I am humbled. Thank you graciously, I will endeavour to use it as well as I can and I too will make a promise to pay forward.

I have been watching the vid's toget a few credits and the surveys never match me...as yet anyway but you never know.

Thanks again

M

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2011 12:10 PM

Pryke:

Welcome....Check the 'Get Credits' - 'Earn free credits' menu above. Watch the daily videos gives a few credits. Check out the survey's, rarely give anything but worth a look. Also look at the offers to see if there's anything you already use.

Cheers

P

P.S. Check your bag, a new driver may have appeared. Just 'paying it forward' like I promised.

well done, yhe right way is the best way.  your nickle.

• Mallyally
    16 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 1:06 AM

stevenharkin

My humblest thanks for the irons. A sweet addition to my bag that should see me moving forward.

Thanks again

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 3:42 PM

Pryke:

Well played guys , well played. When I came across  this post, it put a big ole goofy grin on my face to see what you an stevenharkin did for this new person.

Don

Mallyally:

Pryke I am humbled. Thank you graciously, I will endeavour to use it as well as I can and I too will make a promise to pay forward.

Very nice attitude Mallyally

• titus1919
    130 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 10:46 AM

great community effort. guys like ya'll are the reason I continue to play.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 11:45 AM

titus1919:

great community effort. guys like ya'll are the reason I continue to play.

i also join in titus1919 comments ,great community support there,

• Mallyally
    16 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 11:02 AM

frappefort

Those Srixon balls look great thanks. I cant wait to try them.

Thanks again to one and all for making me feel welcome. I will look forward to taking you all on when I start to improve.

RSS