Forums

Help › Forums

Re: changing of teirs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 6 2011 1:05 AM (4 replies)
  • Anise
    28 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 8:41 AM

okay so I've played a few rounds of stroke play and my average is like 91.2  but I haven't  changed teirs yet. Can some 1 pls explain when it will change ...

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 2:20 PM

'05 Nov Anise moved up to the Amateur tier.'

I assume you were expecting to move up to Pro. If thats the case you're gonna need more then 7 ranked rounds.
    Cheers
    P
  • LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 3:26 PM

You need more ranked rounds (9 or 18), CTTH/blitz doesn't count toward tiers... Don't know how many, but I'm pretty sure you need an "average" score of 80 to make pro.

• Anise
    28 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 4:08 PM

i wasnt saying id move up quickly i was told that as soon as i reached an avg score of less than 100 my teir would change but it didnt so yeah im not saying im pro or anything and i got amat. now so...

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 1:05 AM

I myself have had the same question since I started back in September of this year. My friend made Amateur after he finally shot a score of 87 and I did a few days ago at 89.4

So it should be under a score of 90 and also found out that your tier will not go back to hack if you happen to shoot above this tier level. Which is good for me since I finally was able to purchase and create a Country Club for me and my closest friends to play and socialize on. Incidentally I played for 14 consecutive days and I believe this practice and the XP experience I learned helped me accomplish this as well.

Oh yeah here's another tip

Always invite your fellow golfers in your friends list to challenge your score on stroke play and above this helps greatly.  you get 10 XP to send the challenge BUT recieve 50XP if they accept it and play

Hope this helps as much as it did me & happy golfing

Joe

RSS